Architect, South Carolina
LEED AP 2009 LEED AP BD+C 2011
Ball State University | May 2003
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Environmental Design
Ball State University & CEPT University – Ahmedabad, India
Masters of Architecture & Fulbright CapAsia Study Abroad Program | continuing education
Work History *
Perkins Eastman Architects, DPC, Associate, Project Architect/Designer
April 2014 – present
OPX, Associate, Architect
March 2011 – April 2014
LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD., Associate, Intern Architect
May 2005 – January 2011
Trident Technical College, Contract Professor
Taught drafting and introductory AutoCAD class to non-engineering students
2007 Summer Semester
Hunter Construction Company, Project Supervisor
General residential and commercial construction
July – December 2004
BSU College of Architecture and Planning: Indianapolis Center, Graduate Assistant
Developed test-fits for multiple new CAP:IC office location
August 2003 – May 2004
MSKTD & Associates, Architectural Intern
Designed two new MOBs (Programming thru CDs) Provided 3D modeling on other projects
January – August 2002
Timothy Morgan Associates, Intern
Field verification for 3 new projects and various redlines as well as office administration.
Revit | Dynamo | Lumion | Vray | Artlantis Rendering Studio | 3D MAX | SketchUp | Rhino | Grasshopper | AutoCAD | Adobe Creative Suite | Microsoft Office Suite | Deltek Vision | Alias|Wavefront Studiotools
- Designing for Recovery Design Competition | Runner-up for Jasper, MO site
- American Institute of Architects | Member since 2013 Associate Member since 2006
- The HuB International Design Competition and Exhibitions | Architecture for Humanity Charleston
- Charleston civicACTION exhibition | Architecture for Humanity Charleston
- Architecture for Humanity Charleston, Chapter Co-founder & Communications Coordinator (September 2008 – 2011)
- Columbia and Charleston Revit User Group, Leadership Board Member & Presenter (Spring 2009 – January 2010)
- Savannah College of Art & Design/ Building Enclosures Council Competition, Guest Critic
- glUe 4 student journal, Technology Section – Page Editor (BSU)
Research, Thesis Projects and Independent Studies
- Productive Workspaces | High Performance vs. Energy Efficient Environments
- The Magic Ratio | Examining The Mix of Residential and Commercial Properties in Developments
- Of Mice and Men(tal Stimulation)
- Government/DoD Agencies Tracking Facility Energy Performance
- Employee Turnover Costs Examined
- capASIA | Field-study trip to Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, and Taiwan.
- gradTHESIS | Developing a Better Understanding of Architecture Through the Study of Informal Design.
- digitalTHEORY | Understanding a new tool and process for architecture.
- digitalCRAFT | Taking responsibility for design and fabrication.
- urbanacupuncture | Celebrating Cities design competition.
* References available upon request. Please see contact page for more information.